Thursday, December 11, 2008

I get on the TTC

Hello loyal blog readers!!!

The TMS camp has been busy these days organizing contributors and trying to cover as much material as possible. Last night we caught Verge's free Arkells and Moneen show at Tattoo Rock Parlour and had a blast! The sets were super tight and the place was PACKED! Moneen was obviously the hit of the night as they haven't played the t-dot in far too long. In fact, last time I saw them live was when we interviewed Kenny at Wakestock 07 and before that was bamboozle in Jersey! I used to see these kids all the time when they were rocking the Brampton scene. They're currently working on some new material and played some of their new songs, which are amazing. We're definitely looking forward to checking that record out.

There will be tons of new content coming up over the next couple weeks, so stay tuned for that!

JUST FOR FUN you should check out Randal Paul's song "I Get On (the TTC)." Trust me, you will appreciate this hilarious rap!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Ky7dQLuNg

No comments: